Hong - Nhung Nguyen received the B.S. degree in information technology and the master’s degree in software engineering from Hanoi National University (HVNU), Hanoi, Vietnam, in 2015 and 2018, respectively. In 2015, She spent nearly a year being an intern and working as a software engineer at NTT Data Vietnam. Since 2016, She works as a lecturer at the Faculty of Information Technology at Viet Tri industry University, Viet Nam. Currently, she is following the Ph.D. program in the IT Convergence Signal Processing Lab of Department of Electronic Engineering, Myongji University (MJU), Korea where she is advised by Prof. Yong-Hwa Kim. Her favorite research interests are machine learning and its applications in security and some applications of machine learning in software engineering.
- Automation Software Testing
- Web & Mobile app technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning in Cyber Security
- BS in Information Technology(2011), University of Engineering And Technology (UET), Vietnam National University,Hanoi(HVNU)
- Title of Thesis: “Automation Testing with Sikuli”. Advisors Prof. Dr Truong Anh Hoang
- MS in Software Engineering (2016), University of Engineering And Technology (UET), Vietnam National University,Hanoi(HVNU)
- Title of Thesis: “The research on generating automation testing code based on Behavior Driven Testing Scenario”. Advisors Prof. Dr Truong Anh Hoang
PUBLICATION and PROJECTS
- Generative Adversarial Network-Based Network Intrusion Detection System for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System H. Nhung-Nguyen Sugwon Hong, Young-Woo Youn, Yong-Hwa Kim Energy, under review.
- Machine-Learning Based Anomaly Detection for GOOSE in Digital Substations, H. Nhung-Nguyen , M. Girdhar, Y.-H. Kim, and J. Hong, IEEE Access , under review.
- Deep-Learning Based Post-Event Analysis in PowerSystems, Junho Hong, Yong-Hwa Kim, Hong Nhung-Nguyen , Jaerock Kwon, Energy, ISSN 1996-1073 (ISI). (2022)
- A deep neural network to identify Vacuum Degree based on Partial Discharge Measurement Hong Nhung-Nguyen ,Young-Woo Youn, Yong-Hwa Kim, IEEE Access ISSN 2169-3536 (ISI). (2022)
- One-Shot Learning-Based Driver's Head Movement Identification Using Millimeter-Wave Radar Sensor, Hong Nhung - Nguyen , Seongwook Lee, Tien Tung - Nguyen, Yong-Hwa Kim, IET radar, Sonar & Navigation, ISSN 1751-8792 (ISI). (2022)
- Performance Evaluation of Downlink Multiple Users NOMA-enable UAV-aided Communication Systems over Nakagami-m Fading Environments,Thu Thuy - Dao Thi, Sang Quang Nguyen, Hong Nhung - Nguyen , Phu Xuan Nguyen , Yong-Hwa Kim IEEE Access ISSN 2169-3536 (ISI). (2021).
- Semi-Supervised GAN for Road Structure Recognition of Automotive FMCW Radar Systems, The Duong -Do , Hong Nhung-Nguyen , Duc Anh Pham, Yong-Hwa Kim, 2021 IEEE RIVF International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies (RIVF) , Ha noi, Viet Nam
- 2017, Xây dựng website trường đại học Công Nghiệp Việt Trì, Việt Nam, Ta Thi Thu Hien, Nguyen Thi Hong Nhung , Do Thi Hong, Vu Thi Bich Thao. Đề tài khoa học Cấp Trường https://vui.edu.vn